Anteo AS is looking for software developers in Bergen
Employer: Anteo AS.
Job title: Developer.
Deadline: Ongoing application deadline.
Form of employment: Permanent.
Anteo is a growing software company and is therefore looking for new and skilled employees. In Anteo, we develop decision support systems that will contribute to the sustainable development of the Norwegian aquaculture industry. We deliver real-time solutions for monitoring and notification of activities that may be in conflict with the biosafety principle, at the same time as the solutions will contribute to proposals for risk-reducing measures. We contribute to an important development of Norway's perhaps most exciting industry where digitalisation and innovations in the industry are constantly changing. We work with several exciting projects so with us you get a varied workday.
Our solutions focus on logistics and fish health in the aquaculture industry. You will therefore work on developing more solutions within these areas. Are you interested in development, programming and innovation? Do you have good communication skills and work well in teams as well as independently? Are you a person with a high sense of responsibility and integrity? Do you want to work with technology within a growing industry with the opportunity to make a difference? Then you are the person we are looking for!
The position is suitable for you who have some experience as a developer and want to build competence in the aquaculture industry. The position will be customer-oriented, so you must be concerned with customer satisfaction.
- We are looking for you who are solution-oriented, service-minded and sociable.
- You can work independently, but also in teams.
- High sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Good communication skills both in writing and orally.
- It is desirable that you have some years of experience from a similar position, but less experienced and recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- You have a great interest in technology.
- Share whether you have experience or knowledge from the aquaculture industry, but certainly not a requirement.
- Work with customer solutions.
- Server / client solutions.
- Implement and develop solutions.
- Contribute to competence transfer.
Ideally, you have experience with:
- Functional and data-driven programming.
- Backend development (Clojure)
- Databases (postgresql, datomic, couchdb)
- GIS / map software (postgis, geos, leaflet)
- Linux environment (cli, git, ssh)
We can offer:
- A varied working day and high breadth of skills.
- Good development opportunities.
- Good working enviroment!
- A flexible and innovative workplace, where we welcome new ideas and solutions.
- Wages in accordance with agreement.
- Good insurance and pension schemes.
Application is sent to the email@example.com mark. «Job application,« name »»
Other questions can also be sent to the mentioned email address or by contacting by phone: 92834282.